Fall is fast-approaching. And winter, immediately after. Here are some things that are good for both seasons!
Boots. Who doesn’t love a pair of cute boots that you can wear anywhere? They jazz up your outfit and are extremely comfortable.
Nothing can keep your feet warm and comfortable more than a fluffy pair of socks can. Pull some over your feet and sit with your friends by the fire while enjoying this cold season with some movies and s’mores!
Baggy sweaters can keep you warm all over – and they are super chic and stylish in the season!
Beanies make your outfit look just that much better and they add a little something. While still keeping you warm and they definitely make a difference.
Scarves can add that little splash of colour to your outfit, or even help tone it down. Wear something simple, and style it up by wearing a scarf around that neck. Everyone will be staring.
Its a bit unusual, but manicures help make the fall and winter season that much more fashionable. Wear different designs on your nails and it makes the perfect accessory, without being too overpowering and overwhelming.
Just because summer is over and fall is approaching, it does not mean that we take out all our dark clothes and sweaters.
Hey, maybe wearing white after labour day may be disregarded, but for a few more days, you can rock the classic white look.
Leave it to the legendary white “Manhattan” sunglasses to keep you looking cool.
Give a slight extra boost to the colour of your skin with the ultimate white bathing suit!
Take those heels out – everyone will be staring.
Take those skinny jeans out and show off some of that booty!
Take that cute crop top out while you still have time; there’s nothing like wearing that white t-shirt to a day of shopping or a simple lunch with the gals.
Paint your nails white! An achromatic splash of lacquer keeps your nails looking young (and you looking fierce).
Splurge a little, you deserve it – buy yourself some white flowers to breathe life into your space. They are beautiful, and simple.
Go ahead: look white-hot, and wear this chic look while you still can.
Here’s another manicure I personally thought was just absolutely beautiful
This new take on the Ombre nail is sure to make a bold statement on your girls night out while still remaining understated! This ombre’d effect of dark to light color striping is perfect if you don’t like your nails to do all the talking, but it still attracts the perfect amount of attention.
This manicure is all about layering different colours to create different effects and just requires 5 easy steps!
- Black Nail Polish – Try Chanel “Black Satin”
- Dark Grey Nail Polish- Estee Lauder “GK Caviar”
- Silver Nail Polish – Ginger and Liz “Tuck Me In”
- White Striping Brush/ Nail Art Pen – The New Black “White Stripes Pro Nail Striping Brush”
- Super Thick Top Coat – Seche Vite
1. On a clean and dry manicure paint two coats of solid black on your nails.
2. Take your dark grey polish paint a thick stripe down the center of your nail leaving only about 25% of black polish to be seen on either side of the grey stripe. You will need to paint the grey stripe in two separate sweeps straight down from nail base to free edge in order to create thickness of the stripe.
(Note: In order to ensure a clean sweep of the brush creating a straight line- make sure that you clean off the grey polish brush into the bottle so that there is no excess product that could potentially drip down to make a mess.)
3. Let your dark grey polish dry for a few minutes and then take your metallic silver polish. Clean off brush in bottle and then in one straight sweep, paint a brush stroke of silver down the center of the dark grey.
4. Let the silver polish dry for a few minutes and then take your white striping brush and paint a very thin line down the center of your silver polish for your final color of layering. (Note: Waiting for all your layers to dry is very important because if you paint your next color over the last layer while it is still wet- you will drag the colors and create bumps)
5. Finally seal in all your colors with a super thick and fast dry top coat.
You can then get ready and glam yourself up for the other part of the night!
F.Y.I: Twitter: @stephstonenails